Click below to view our latest Parliamentary Briefing, a newsletter intended to provide you with examples of recent industry activities, the latest statistics on homebuilding, challenges facing the sector and information regarding HBF’s policy work and campaigns.
The latest edition covers:
- The launch of HBF’s Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Benefits being delivered by the house building industry for local economies and communities
- Improving customer satisfaction with new homes
We hope you find the information useful but if you have any questions or would like to discuss the opportunities and challenges facing the homebuilding sector in more detail, please contact:
- David O’Leary, Policy Director: email@example.com, 0207 960 1612
- Emma Ramell, Policy and Public Affairs Adviser: firstname.lastname@example.org, 0207 960 1608
This newsletter is released quarterly, if you would like to sign up to the newsletter please get in touch and we will add you to the list.