Make "compelling case" for new, says Barratt boss
The industry needs to make a clearer, more compelling case for new build homes, said Barratt Developments’ ceo Mark Clare who spoke at Housebuilder&rsquo…
Pickles challenges industry to "do things differently"
Communities secretary Eric Pickles has called upon housebuilders to consider how they can do things differently to boost new homes supply.
Miller cancels plans to float
Miller Homes has cancelled its plan to float on the stock market, citing volatility in the financial markets.
Help to Buy "not a risk", says Bank
The government’s Help to Buy mortgage guarantee scheme is not a threat to financial stability, the Bank of England announced today (October 2).
Industry welcomes "permanent Help to Buy"
Housebuilders have welcomed the government’s pledge to build 100,000 new homes on brownfield land at 20% below the market rate for people aged under 40 &…
Help to Buy 1 sales continue to climb
The Help to Buy equity loan scheme has generated 32,268 sales since its launch in April last year, the latest government figures for the initiative show.
Housebuilders "completely reject" Labour landbanking claim - HBF
Housebuilders have hit back at the Labour party for stating that they “sit on land” that could be developed.
Latest News
News Alerts
Don't miss out on another important news story get important news alerts right to your inbox.