Free training modules - Last few places for 2019 available
The Home Building Skills Partnership has announced the last few training dates of its funded training modules for 2019. The training modules, created in partnership with NHBC and Hamilton Deed, provide home builders and supply chain organisations with quality training to develop their workforce and increase value within their organisations at very little cost.
These training modules also link closely with the new Skills Frameworks, created by the house building industry, to improve industry standards and build quality. The training modules focus on a range of topics covering the following CITB approved standards, which are linked to current training needs:
- Building Regs and Control for Residential Homes
- Defect Prevention
- Develop and Maintain a Home Build Programme
- Interpreting Plans and Drawings
- Defect Prevention Introduction
- Effective Snagging and Pre-Handover Checks
- Hazards & Controls Associated with the Home Building Sector
- Home Build Site Management – People Management
- Home Build Handover
To book your place for 2019, click here.